What the video above to see what fits inside a 10’ x 15’ storage unit.
How big is a 10’ x 15’ storage unit?
A 10’ x 15’ storage space is similar in size to a standard one-car garage. You can easily store the contents of four rooms or three fully furnished bedrooms. Choose either a climate controlled or drive up unit.
- 150 sq. ft. or,
- 1,200 cu. ft.
Common belongings stored in a 10’ x 15’ storage unit
- King and queen sized mattress sets
- Sofa and loveseat couch
- Entertainment center
- Dining room set
- Refrigerator or washer/dryer combo
- Music equipment (piano, speakers, etc.)
- Boxes of items (clothing, paperwork, misc. items)
Popular uses for a 10’ x 15’ storage unit
- Moving from apartment and home
- Spring cleaning your home or apartment
- Clearing space in your garage
What vehicle should I use to bring my belongings to storage?
- 20 ft. moving truck
Does a 10’ x 15’ storage space sound right for your belongings? If so, you can find a self-storage facility near you, or go to our helpful self-storage size guide to see what other sizes are available.
**Measurements are based on an 8 ft. standard ceiling height. All sizes are approximate.