Whether you’re looking for yourself or your business, buying from U-Haul helps you get the best value for your money. When it comes to quality, we’ve got the best fleet for purchase. Not only do we sell box trucks, but we also cargo vans and pickup trucks.
When it comes to our fleet for purchase, we currently offer two different types of cargo vans that are perfect for small loads and deliveries.
2018 Ford Transit Cargo Vans
First, the Ford Transit Cargo Vans offer a low roof height and typically only have around 4,000-18,000 miles on them. These vans are equipped with a rear back up camera, power windows, and a radio with an AUX port. They can also hold up to 9,000 lbs. To learn more, click here.
2018 GMC Savana Cargo Vans
Next, the GMC Savana Cargo Vans were designed to have a V8 engine and are mostly used for light-duty moving, repair, and service businesses. They typically only have around 4,000-18,000 miles on them and can hold up to 8,600 lbs. Features included with these vans consist of a rear-view mirror with a backup camera, power windows and locks, and a radio with an AUX port. To learn more, click here.
2018 GMC Pickup Truck
These trucks are perfect for contractors, tradespeople, and towing. The GMC Pickup trucks are nearly new with only 4,000-18,000 miles on them. This truck includes a rear vision camera, a U-Haul tow package, 4-wheel ABS cruise braking, and more.
Benefits of Buying Directly from U-Haul
So, you may be wondering why purchasing directly from U-Haul is better than purchasing from an auction. Here’s why:
- Easy, NO HASSLE, NO HAGGLE pricing
- Financing available
- Wholesale quantity trucks
- No excessive doc fees or restrictions
- There are no pressure sales
- No commission-based pricing
- Depreciating asset for your company
- One-year-old model vans and trucks
- Factory warranty included
- Low mileage vehicles
- Fleet maintained, one owner units
- Complete repair history and maintenance records available
- Sales locations located coast to coast
Now that you know our available fleet for purchase, we’ll walk you through the process of getting started:
- Head to https://www.uhaul.com/TruckSales/
- Type your location into the search bar by adding your zip/postal code, city or address
- Select the equipment type you are looking to purchase
You will then be able to visit the location of your choice by either calling and scheduling an appointment or dropping in. However, having an agreed-upon meeting time will ensure that you have more one-on-one time with the sales representative.
Our fleet department can be reached by phone at 1-866-404-0355 or email at email@example.com.