I made my reservation about two weeks ago. When I got there they said they didn’t have my reservation. I showed the the confirmation email and they looked puzzled. After about 30 minutes I was able to get my unit. The staff was all over the place. Trying to help two and three customers at a time. It was a free for all. Attention spans we’re all over the place. The guys at the counter seemed inexperienced and lacked focus. It was hard to get a straight answer about a direct question. The unit I was given is damaged. Hopefully no rain will enter through the hole. Not a good experience for me as a customer.
- A Size for Every Need
- Affordable Rates
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Boxes & moving supplies
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Free Online Account Management
- Low cost insurance available
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Dallas, Texas, 75228
Conveniently located at 7015 Ferguson Rd, U-Haul at Ferguson Rd is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.