Moving Truck Rental in Russellville, AR at Sams Fuel Inc
Moving to or from Russellville AR 72802? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at Sams Fuel Inc.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at Sams Fuel Inc
- Pickups Small jobs
- Cargo vans Small jobs
- 10' truck Studio/Apartment
- 15' truck Apartment up to 2 bedrooms
- 17' truck Home up to 2 bedrooms
- 20' truck Home 2 to 3 bedrooms
- 26' truck 4+ bedrooms
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from Russellville, AR.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in Russellville, AR
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in Russellville, AR are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in Russellville AR 72802. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Interior rub rails in cargo vans
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- Gentle-Ride suspension
- Fuel-efficient V-8
- SRS/air bags
tammy e. on
Drop off locations were not clearly marked.
TRACY S. on
Susanna H. on
Love how easy it was to get in and out and the service was friendly and helpful.
Trinity S. on
The staff is not trained to take care of rentals correctly
RODNEY R. on
1) I believe the truck needs a front-end alignment, as it would tend to slightly drift on its own while I was driving; it acted like it needed additional toe-in. 2) There was no Owner's Manual in the glove box, and I was unfamiliar with some of the dashboard controls. An Owner's Manual would have been nice to save me having to take the time to safely figure things out. 3) I paid for this rental with cash, and was required to leave an additional $100.00 deposit. When I left the truck and transporter at the drop-off location, it was Saturday evening at about 18:30 and the U-Haul section was closed. When I called the drop-off location Monday about getting my deposit refunded, I was told that it would probably be "left on the books" as a credit towards my next rental, since I paid the $100 to the pick-up location and it would count against the drop-off location if they paid me the deposit. This is unacceptable -- I may not need another rental for years. How do I get my $100.00 deposit back? 4) I averaged 7 MPG for the 300-mile trip. I suppose this is normal for a loaded 20' truck pulling a loaded transporter.