NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe your copyright has been infringed, please send your notice of claims of copyright infringement to our designated agent:Copyright Agent
Attn: Legal Department
2727 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Please provide us with the following information in your notice:
- Your complete contact information (full name, mailing address and phone number)
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of the content on our site that you claim infringes your copyright
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our site. The easiest way to do this is by providing web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the allegedly infringing content
A declaration that:
- You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- The information in your notice is accurate; and
- Under penalty of perjury, you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.
Your Notice will be subject to The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).