Hello, Barbara! Vehicle receiver hitches are designed as 1-1/4", 2", 2-1/2" or 3" squared, with the most common being 1-1/4" & 2". Your bike rack weighs 24 lbs. and can carry up to 140 lbs. The info you provided tells me that you need to find a 1-1/4" receiver hitch specific to your vehicle that can carry 144 lbs. TW (tongue weight). Bike rack adapters/reducers are available if you choose to purchase a larger 2" receiver hitch. Please visit our Trailer Hitch page to determine which hitches are available for your vehicle. Thank you!
Saris® Axis Steel 4 Bike Rack
- Part Number:
The Axis Steel 4-bike rack is a well-designed, tilting rack at a great value. The Axis Steel is one of the lightest racks available, yet it is every bit as strong and durable as others in the marketplace. Stylish, lightweight, easy to use, and made here in the USA—set out and enjoy America from sea to shining sea!
- Carries 4 bikes (up to 35 lbs. each)
- Lightweight, steel construction weighs only 20 lbs.
- Tilting feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle
- Anti-sway ratcheting straps separate and protect bikes
- Fits 1-1/4” or 2” hitches out of the box