Hi, Jeff! Yes - simply remove the locking hitch pin, loosen the anti-wobble knob, and pull the rack from the receiver. Thank you!
Hollywood Racks TRS SE 2 Bike Rack
- Part Number:
The TRS SE is the perfect bike rack for heavier bikes such as fat-tire bikes, beach cruisers, or mountain and downhill bikes.
- Carries 1 to 2 bikes (20 – 29” wheels and up to 4.5” tires, 50lbs. per bike)
- Bike rack can tilt away from trunk even with bikes loaded
- Padded hooks hold front tire steady and in place to prevent bike rack from touching the frame
- Incorporated rear reflectors help night visibility
- For use on only 2” hitch receivers
- Made from black coat finished steel and sleek silver that resists rust and corrosion
- Max wheelbase is 48”