Hi, Bonnie! The receiver pin is clamped down by tightening the receiver pin handle knob shown in step 1 of the installation sheet. Once the receiver pin handle knob is tightened and locked, it will not be able to vibrate loose. I hope that is helpful!
Thule T2 Pro XT 2 Bike Rack (Silver, 2” Receiver)
- Part Number:
Premium platform hitch bike carrier delivers maximum strength, security, and user-friendliness.
- Tool-free AutoAttach installation makes it easy to install and remove the rack
- HitchSwitch lever easily tilts rack up when not in use or down for rear of vehicle access
- Frame free ratcheting arm secures bikes quickly without frame contact
- Fits 20” - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters making it ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, or fat bikes
- Integrated cable lock and lock knob locks bikes to the rack and secures the rack to the receiver
- Generous spacing between bike mounts with the ability to adjust side to side to eliminate bike interference
- Fits 2” receivers only