Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier
- Part Number:
The Tilt-a-Rack Cycle Transporters are a well-engineered, innovative racks. This brand-new model features an easily accessible handle to quickly release the hitch-pin on the tongue - pull out the deck extender - lower the ramp - push your cycle onto the ramp. It will automatically level! Relatch the hitch-pin on the tongue - push the deck extender back into the rack. It only remains to tie the cycle down and you ready to go!
- Simply tilt, load, and lock. No more unstable ramps. No more packed pick-up beds. No more hassle.
- ALL UNITS ARE NOW MADE IN THE USA OF #6061 AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATION ALUMINUM - LIGHT - STRONG - EASY TO USE.
- The 420ACR has a maximum payload of 400 lb and requires a Class III 2" square receiver hitch
- Usable Dimensions: 72" X 6"
- Vehicle needs a Class III hitch with a 2" square receiver, and a "Gross Tongue Weight when used as a weight carrying hitch" higher than the combined weight of your motorcycle/scooter plus 47 lbs