Questions & Answers (21)
U-Haul plastic stretch wrap is a must-have when packing furniture for a move or storage. Our 20-inch stretch wrap is made from heavy-duty 75-gauge virgin cast film that’s designed to bind, bundle, and secure a wide variety of larger items for transportation. Unlike tape, stretch wrap only sticks to itself, so it’s easy to remove and never leaves behind sticky residues on surfaces. Pair your 20-inch plastic stretch wrap with a U-Haul Furniture Pad for an extra layer of protection for your sofas, dressers, armoires, and other large furniture items. The possibilities are endless with this versatile moving and packing wrap!
- Use stretch wrap to bind, bundle, and fasten your items while moving and storing
- Wrap dressers, desks, cabinets, and entertainment centers to keep doors and drawers in place and secure
- Bundle items like silverware, utensils, and tools together
- A residue-free alternative for securing bubble cushion, moving blankets, and other protective materials
- Wrap couches, tables, chairs, desks, nightstands, and other furniture to protect from damage while in transit and in storage
- Pair with U-Haul Furniture Pads for maximum protection
- Made with heavy-duty 75-gauge, green-tinted virgin cast film that’s resistant to tearing/punctures
- One roll contains 1000’ x 20” of plastic stretch wrap
- Two lightweight handles included for tension control - easy to use!
Plastic Stretch Wrap – 20 in. x 1000 ft. Reviews (159)