Our U-Haul hitch pro writes: "The installed price for the Prodigy P2 brake control will vary according to each vehicles tow prep package. For complete pricing, please contact your local U-Haul center."
Prodigy P2 Electronic Brake Control
Prodigy P2 Electronic Brake Control - A no-level, no hassle electronic brake control system for 1-4 axles
- For 2, 4, 6, and 8 brake systems.
- Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway systems
- Designed to work with electric over hydraulic trailer brakes
- Multiple mounting options. Including 360 degree vertical rotation
- No level adjustment necessary - it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you drive
- Works proportionally in reverse - Great for backing into tough spots
- Produces stops that are in proportion to vehicle's deceleration
- "Boost" feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Limited lifetime warranty (some conditions apply)
- Part number:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Questions & Answers (8)
"U-Haul sells and installs complete tow packages including brake controls. Please contact your local U-Haul center for complete pricing."
the installed price for the Prodigy P2 brake control will vary according to each vehicles tow prep package so we are unable to give you a quote without that information.
For complete pricing, please contact your local U-Haul Hitch Super Center. Thank you.
Hello Girardo, U-Haul allows a personal trailer to be towed behind a rental moving truck provided the truck and trailer combination meet all towing requirements.
For more information on truck rental requirements and complete pricing for U-Haul to install an electric brake control to the rental truck, please visit or call your local U-Haul hitch center.
Because the 2015 Subaru Outback is not pre-wired for the use of a brake control adapter, the install of brake control part 13522 can take 1-2 hours to install.
Hello, please use brake control adapter part 13508.
Your issue may simply be that the vehicles brake control power wire needs to be connected to the power distribution accessory post. Please call or visit your local U-Haul hitch location for quick diagnoses and repair.