"U-Haul offers a large selection of under bed fifth wheel hitch systems that are currently not available on line. For more information and complete pricing, please visit your local U-Haul Hitch Center. "
R16 Fifth Wheel
- Part Number:
R16 Fifth Wheel
Weight Carrying: 4,000 lbs. (TW/GTW)
Weight Distributing: 16,000 lbs. (TW/GTW)
Hitch Height: 14-18 inches
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- The R16 Fifth Wheel provides a superior design with many of the key elements that today's RV'ers have been looking for.
- • The aesthetically designed cast head provides commercial durability and high strength.
- • Improved head funneling for king pin to latch
- • Head and pivot beam can be offset 1” front or rear to maximize performance
- • A highly visible green king pin indicator that can easily be seen from inside the truck. This indicator ensures that the king pin has been correctly positioned and is safely locked in the fifth wheels dual jaw.
- • The cast jaw system was designed with a double jaw mechanism that sustains heavier wear while reducing chucking,
- • The cast pivot beam incorporates a vibration isolator system that is responsible for dampening vertical and longitudinal vibration thus improving your fifth wheels overall ride.
- • Improved life and wear with added grease points
- • Full floating head that provides easy connection on uneven ground and better control on the road.
- • Adjust vertically 14-18 inches
- • Contoured customized grip handle with easy to follow universal control instructions.
- • Compatible with slider or Sidewinder pin box if additional clearance is necessary
- • SAE J2638 Compliant
- • Requires rails & installation kit (sold separately)
- • Legs and mounting system are wider for increased stability and reduced wear.
- Please note: will not fit trucks with beds shorter than 6' unless used with a Sidewinder. Will not fit trucks with flareside/stepside.