Our hitch pro writes: "In order to give you an accurate quote for your hitch and wiring, first we will need to know what you are towing, then inspect and measure the vehicle for the best possible hitch fitment. To do this, you will need to contact your local U-haul Hitch Super Center and schedule an appointment."
Reese Straight-Line 1200 Round Bar Weight Distribution System
Reese Straight-Line 1200lbs round bar weight distribution system with sway control - 12,000 lbs GTW 1,200 lbs TW
- • Simple installation and adjustment
- • Fully automatic and self centering
- • Hooking up spring bars automatically hooks up sway control
- • Reduced noise
- • No U-bolts to interfere with bottle racks or other A-Frame mounted items
- • Specific attachment reference points provided
- • Easy adjustment of centerline
- • No need to relocate items on top of A-Frame to install dual cam high performance sway control
- • Includes adjustable 2" receiver shank - 14-3/4" Length from center of pin hole to center of ball hole. - 2" Drop - 5-1/4" Rise.
- • Will not fit trailer frames exceeding 2-1/2" in width
- • Limited lifetime warranty
- Part number:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Questions & Answers (2)
U-Haul charges 1 hour labor to install the CQT66088 weight distribution kit. Please contact your local U-Haul hitch location for exact hourly labor rates.