The UHaul Hitch Central Department responds .... "The Trunnion bar has a slightly higher ground clearance and the Round bar offers more flexibility for a smoother ride. Although different in design, the two systems are functionally identical. U-Haul sells and installs complete towing packages, including weight distribution hitches, brake controllers, transmission coolers and extended view towing mirrors. For complete pricing and scheduling, please contact your local U-Haul Hitch Super Center. Thank you."
Reese Straight-Line 1200 Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution System
Reese Straight-Line 1200lbs trunnion bar weight distribution with sway control - 12,000 lbs GTW 1,200 lbs TW
- • Simple installation and adjustment
- • Fully automatic and self centering
- • Hooking up spring bars automatically hooks up sway control
- • Reduced noise
- • No U-bolts to interfere with bottle racks or other A-Frame mounted items
- • Specific attachment reference points provided
- • Easy adjustment of centerline
- • No need to relocate items on top of A-Frame to install dual cam high performance sway control
- • Includes adjustable 2" receiver shank -14" Length from center of pin hole to center of ball hole. 1-1/4" Drop - 6-1/2" Rise.
- • Will not fit trailer frames exceeding 2-1/2" in width
- • Limited lifetime warranty
- Part number:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Questions & Answers (2)
"The CQT66084 is designed for trailer weight distribution. For complete parts and pricing on tow bar/ dinghy towing/ flat towing, tow dolly or auto transport towing, please contact your local U-haul center."