CQT30093 Pro Series 15K fifth wheel hitch quickly removes and mounts to industry standard, above bed, fifth wheel hitch rail kits. Simply align the fifth wheel hitch legs to the corresponding slots on the fifth wheel rail kit (not included), then insert the pin and clip assembly. If your vehicle is not equipped with a rail kit required for fifth wheel hitches, please contact your local U-Haul Hitch Super Center for complete vehicle specific parts and pricing.
Pro Series 15K Fifth Wheel Hitch 30093
Pro Series 15K Fifth Wheel Hitch (Includes: Head, Head Support, Handle Kit & Legs) (Rail Kit Sold Separately)
- Rounded slide bar locking mechanism designed for automatic latching with custom grip handle
- 4-way pivoting head for easier hookup on uneven ground
- Jaw handle with tab for locking padlock
- Vertically adjusts from 13" to 17"
- 15,000 lbs. towing capacity / 3,750 lbs. pin weight capacity
- Wide stance one piece-legs for improved stability
- Compatible slider system available
- Part number:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Questions & Answers (4)
Our hitch pro writes: Curt, Draw-Tite, Pro Series, Reese, Husky, Valley, B & W Patriot, Pull-Rite ISR Series and the RBW Little Rocker fifth wheel hitches are compatible with industry standard universal fifth wheel rails. The Reese Elite, B&W Companion, RBW UHS System, Pull-Rite Traditional Series Super5th and SuperGlide are respectfully unique and are not compatible with universal fifth wheel rails.
Please contact your local U-Haul Hitch Super Center for complete vehicle specific parts and pricing and install information.
For install price quotes or estimates, please visit a local UHaul Center.