Our UHaul hitch pros write: "U-Haul sells and installs complete tow packages including fifth wheel hitches. For more information and complete pricing, please contact your local U-Haul hitch super center."
Pro Series 15K Fifth Wheel Hitch 30094
Designed for short bed trucks to provide clearance and prevent damage to truck and trailer in tight spaces at slow speeds. Pro Series 15K Fifth Wheel Hitch (Includes: Head, Head Support, Handle Kit & Slider Unit) (Rail Kit Sold Separately)
- Designed for short bed trucks to provide clearance and prevent damage to truck and trailer in tight spaces at slow speeds.
- Rounded slide bar locking mechanism designed for automatic latching with custom grip handle
- 4-way pivoting head for easier hookup on uneven ground
- Jaw handle with tab for locking padlock
- Vertically adjusts from 13" to 17"
- 15,000 lbs. towing capacity / 3,750 lbs. pin weight capacity
- 6 roller design
- Fully adjustable with trailer attached
- 10" travel fore-and-aft
- Works with full size and compact trucks
- Part number:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Questions & Answers (5)
Our hitch department is currently working on a .pdf file instruction sheet. When available, we will add it to this web page.
"Do not install this product on or attempt to tow with a truck with a 5-1/2' bed unless a sidewinder pinbox coupler has been installed on the trailer. Please contact your local U-Haul hitch super center for complete sidewinder parts and pricing." e.t.
Ed, please contact your local U-Haul Hitch Center for more information on installation pricing.
Hello, Yvette! No, U-Haul does not rent trucks capable of pulling fifth wheel or gooseneck trailers. Thanks for asking!