U-Haul: 1980 Chevrolet 3/4 Ton 20/25/2500 Passenger/Conversion Van Rear Wheel Drive trailer hitch components
Heavy Duty 1 1/4 inch Rec (Powder Coat)
- Class 2 hitch
- Max weight: 3,500 lbs.
- Although this hitch has been discontinued, some U-Haul locations still have inventory that we’re offering to you at red tag pricing! These hitches are unused and structurally sound.
- While supplies last.
- MPN: 98038
- Part number: 36121
- Hitch Installation Guide - Model 36121
- Hitch image shown is for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual hitch for this vehicle.
- Watch the hitch installation video
1-1/4” 5/8” Rise, 9-3/4” Length, 3,500 lbs.
- Trailer weight capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Tongue weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Part number: 36053B
1-7/8” Hitch Ball 1-15/16” Shank Length
- Trailer weight capcity: 5,000 lbs.
- Shank Diameter: 3/4"
- Shank Length: 1-15/16"
- Part number: 4904
Class I and II Pin & Clip
- In order to tow, a pin & clip is required to secure the ball mount to the hitch receiver.
- Fits Class I and II receiver style hitches.
- 1/2" Diameter
- Part number: 3130
U-Haul 4-Flat Vehicle End Plug (60” Lead)
- U-Haul 4-way Flat (tow vehicle side) wiring. Allows for hookup to trailers with 4-way flat wiring.
- Part number: 14488
- Product Subtotal: