U-Haul: 1982 Buick Estate Wagon Rear Wheel Drive trailer hitch components
Heavy Duty 1 1/4 inch Rec (Powder Coat)
- Class 2 hitch
- Max weight: 3,500 lbs.
- Although this hitch has been discontinued, some U-Haul locations still have inventory that we’re offering to you at red tag pricing! These hitches are unused and structurally sound.
- While supplies last.
- Part number: 36105
- Hitch Installation Guide - Model 36105
- Hitch image shown is for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual hitch for this vehicle.
KIT, DRAWBAR, LONG, 3.125" RISE, BLACK FINISH
- For 1-1/4" receivers. Shank hole is 3/4".
- Trailer weight capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Tongue weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Part number: 36063B
1-7/8 " Hitch Ball 1-15/16" Shank Length
- 1-7/8" Hitch Ball with 3/4" shank diameter. Shank length is 1-15/16". 5,000 lb. weight capacity.
- Trailer weight capcity: 5,000 lbs.
- Part number: 4904
Class I and II Pin & Clip
- Fits Class I and II receiver style hitches.
- 1/2" Diameter
- Part number: 3130
U-Haul 4-Flat Vehicle End Plug W/60" Lead
- U-Haul 4-way Flat (tow vehicle side) wiring. Allows for hookup to trailers with 4-way flat wiring.
- Part number: 14488
- Product Subtotal: