U-Haul: 1989 GMC Safari trailer hitch components
Heavy Duty 1 1/4 inch Rec (Powder Coat)
- Class 2 hitch
- Max weight: 3,500 lbs.
- Although this hitch has been discontinued, some U-Haul locations still have inventory that we’re offering to you at red tag pricing! These hitches are unused and structurally sound.
- While supplies last.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 65800
- Part number: 36197
- Hitch Installation Guide - Model 36197
- Hitch image shown is for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual hitch for this vehicle.
1-1/4” 5/8” Rise - 6-5/8” Length, 3,500 lbs.
- Trailer weight capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Tongue weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Part number: 36051B
2" Hitch Ball, 2-9/16" Shank Length
- Trailer weight capcity: 5,000 lbs.
- Shank Diameter: 3/4"
- Shank Length: 2-9/16"
- Part number: 4934
Class I and II Pin & Clip
- In order to tow, a pin & clip is required to secure the ball mount to the hitch receiver. Fits Class I and II receiver style hitches.1/2" Diameter
- Part number: 3130
U-Haul 4-Flat Vehicle End Plug (60” Lead)
- LIGHTINGCONECTALITE UHPT4F
- Part number: 14488
- Manufacturer Part Number: 14488
- Product Subtotal: