U-Haul: 1992 Toyota 4Runner trailer hitch components
Square Tube 2 inch Rec. (Powder Coat)
- Class 3 hitch
- Max weight: 5,000 lbs., Max distribution weight: 6,000 lbs.
- Although this hitch has been discontinued, some U-Haul locations still have inventory that we’re offering to you at red tag pricing! These hitches are unused and structurally sound.
- While supplies last.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 13094
- Part number: 75039
- Hitch Installation Guide - Model 75039
- Hitch image shown is for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual hitch for this vehicle.
- Watch the hitch installation video
2-1/4" drop, 7-1/2" length
- Trailer weight capacity: 7,500 lbs.
- Tongue weight capacity: 750 lbs.
- Part number: 13111
2" Hitch Ball, 2-3/16" Shank Length
- Trailer weight capcity: 7,500 lbs.
- Shank Diameter: 1"
- Shank Length: 2-3/16"
- Part number: 4944
Class III Pin & Clip
- In order to tow, a pin & clip is required to secure the ball mount to the hitch receiver.
- Fits Class III receiver style hitches.
- 5/8" Diameter
- Part number: 3131
U-Haul 4-Way Flat
- CONVERTER3 TO 2 WIRE
- Part number: 14486
- Manufacturer Part Number: 14486
- Product Subtotal: