U-Haul: 1997 Ford Aerostar Standard Length 4 Wheel Drive trailer hitch components
Heavy Duty 1 1/4 inch Rec (Powder Coat)
- Class 2 hitch
- Max weight: 3,500 lbs.
- Although this hitch has been discontinued, some U-Haul locations still have inventory that we’re offering to you at red tag pricing! These hitches are unused and structurally sound.
- While supplies last.
- MPN: 36215
- Part number: 36215
- Hitch Installation Guide - Model 36215
- Hitch image shown is for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual hitch for this vehicle.
- Watch the hitch installation video
1-1/4” 5/8” Rise - 6-5/8” Length, 3,500 lbs.
- Trailer weight capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Tongue weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Part number: 36051B
1-7/8” Hitch Ball 1-15/16” Shank Length
- Trailer weight capcity: 5,000 lbs.
- Shank Diameter: 3/4"
- Shank Length: 1-15/16"
- Part number: 4904
Class I and II Pin & Clip
- In order to tow, a pin & clip is required to secure the ball mount to the hitch receiver.
- Fits Class I and II receiver style hitches.
- 1/2" Diameter
- Part number: 3130
U-Haul 4-Way Flat
- U-Haul 4-Way Flat (tow vehicle side) wiring with taillight adapter converts foreign and domestic vehicles with separate turn and stoplights to standard trailer taillight wiring and plugs directly into any U-Haul trailer.
- Part number: 14486
- Product Subtotal: