U-Haul: 2001 Lincoln LS trailer hitch components
Heavy Duty 1 1/4 inch Rec (Powder Coat)
- Class 2 hitch
- Max weight: 3,500 lbs.
- Although this hitch has been discontinued, some U-Haul locations still have inventory that we’re offering to you at red tag pricing! These hitches are unused and structurally sound.
- While supplies last.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 12253
- Part number: 36282
- Hitch Installation Guide - Model 36282
- Hitch image shown is for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual hitch for this vehicle.
- Watch the hitch installation video
1-1/4” 2-5/8” Rise, 7-3/16” Length, 3,500 lbs.
- Trailer weight capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Tongue weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Part number: 36071B
1-7/8” Hitch Ball 1-15/16” Shank Length
- Trailer weight capcity: 5,000 lbs.
- Shank Diameter: 3/4"
- Shank Length: 1-15/16"
- Part number: 4904
Class I and II Pin & Clip
- In order to tow, a pin & clip is required to secure the ball mount to the hitch receiver.
- Fits Class I and II receiver style hitches.
- 1/2" Diameter
- Part number: 3130
CQT118373 4-Flat with Factory Style Battery-powered Taillight Harness Converter
- 4 Flat QUICK CONNECT
- Plug Type: 4 Flat Piggyback
- Part number: CQT118373
- Manufacturer Part Number: 118373
- Product Subtotal: