10ft Moving Truck Rental
Starting at $19.95
About this 10' Truck
Our 10ft moving truck (the smallest truck you can also tow your car behind) is used by customers who are moving a studio or 1 bedroom apartment. The 10ft truck is our smallest box truck rental available for long distance One-Way moves and local In-Town moves. The 10ft moving truck can easily fit a king sized bed, frame, loveseat, two end tables, and a four piece dining room table with spare room for boxes filled with household items.
The U-Haul Advantages
- Fuel efficient Fleet – Use of cheaper, cleaner unleaded gas keeps your move fuel efficient
- Household Moving Made Easier – Our low deck and EZ-Load ramps cut loading time in half. Our Gentle-Ride suspension, rub rails, and tie downs allow for a secure easy ride for your furniture
- Convenient Locations – Over 20,000 locations for convenient pickup and return
- U-Haul Truckshare 24/7® – Rent or return anytime
How big is a 10' truck?
- Inside Dimensions: 9'11" x 6'4" x 6'2" (LxWxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 2'5"
- Door Opening: 5'11" x 5'7" (WxH)
- Max Load: 2,810 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 8,600 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 5,790 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 6,000 lbs.
- Volume: 402 cu. ft.
- Loading ramp: None
What fits in a 10' truck?
- Up to 402 cu. ft.
- Small Apartment to 1 Bedroom Home
- King Size Mattress with Box Springs and Frame
What is the gas mileage of a 10' truck?
- Fuel type: Unleaded
- MPG: 12*
- Fuel tank size: 33 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
What are the features of a 10' truck?
- Seats for 2 adults
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Air bags
- AM/FM radio
- Disc brakes
What are the requirements to rent
a 10' truck?
- A valid standard license
- Drivers must be 18 years or older
- Two forms of identification, including a driver’s license are needed for a U-Haul truck rental