26ft Moving Truck Rental
Starting at $39.95
About this 26' Truck
Our 26ft moving truck rental is the largest truck available for moving. Large families use this truck to move large, 3-5 bedroom homes. This truck is equipped with a low deck and EZ-Load ramp, making it easier to load and unload your truck. You can easily fit 3 king-sized mattresses with box sets, nightstands, dressers, a sectional sofa, a recliner, a coffee table, an office desk, and both kitchen and a washer and dryer in our 26ft moving truck. Meanwhile, store your fragile items, glass and ceramic items, safely in Mom’s Attic to protect them from any shifting cargo. If you find yourself needing more space to move you can attach a U-Haul Trailer for extra cargo room.
- Moving Tip:
The 26ft truck isn’t just for large moves. Using the 26ft truck for smaller, local moves allows you to move in one trip. Moving in one trip saves you money on mileage and gas, keeping moving costs down.
The U-Haul Advantages
- Fuel efficient Fleet – Use of cheaper, cleaner unleaded gas keeps your move fuel efficient
- Household Moving Made Easier – Our low deck and EZ-Load ramps cut loading time in half. Our Gentle-Ride suspension, rub rails, and tie downs allow for a secure easy ride for your furniture
- Convenient Locations – Over 20,000 locations for convenient pickup and return
- Chassis Skirts & Rounded Corners – Reduce wind drag and increase your fuel economy by 20%, saving you money on fuel
- U-Haul Truckshare 24/7® – Rent or return anytime
How big is a 26' truck?
- Inside Dimensions: 26'5" x 8'2" x 8'3" (LxWxH)
- Mom's Attic: 2'8" x 8'2" x 3'3" (LxWxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 2' 11" Length 23'5"
- Door Opening: 7'9" x 6'10" (WxH)
- Loading Ramp Width: 2' 7"
- Max Load: 9,010 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 25,999 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 12,990 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs.
- Volume: 1,682 cu. ft.
What fits in a 26' truck?
- Up to 1,682 cu. ft.
- 3 to 4 Bedroom Home
What is the gas mileage of a 26' truck?
- Fuel type: Unleaded
- MPG: 10*
- Fuel tank size: 60 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
What are the features of a 26' truck?
- ‘Van-Like’ Cab, fits up to 3 comfortably for long distance moves
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Air bags
- AM/FM radio
- Disc brakes
What are the requirements to rent
a 26' truck?
- A valid standard license**
- Drivers must be 18 years or older
- Two forms of identification, including a driver’s license are needed for a U-Haul truck rental
**Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is required in Quebec, Canada