Cargo Van Rental
Starting at $19.95
About this 9' Cargo Van
Most people use our cargo vans for self-deliveries and small jobs around town. Avoid store delivery fees and use a cargo van to self-deliver that new dresser or washer and dryer. U-Haul Cargo Vans feature nerf bars to help you step into the van easier, making loading easier on you. Load a twin-sized mattress, spring box set, three-seater sofa, two nightstands and still have room for several boxes.
The U-Haul Advantages
- Fuel efficient Fleet – Use of cheaper, cleaner unleaded gas keeps your move fuel efficient
- Best Rate Guarantee for daily, weekly and monthly rentals
- Convenient Locations – Over 20,000 locations for convenient pickup and return
- Gentle-Ride suspension – Keep your drive smooth and lessen the chance of your belongings getting damaged during your move
- U-Haul Truckshare 24/7® – Rent or return anytime
How big is a 9' cargo van?
- Inside Dimensions: 9'6" x 5'7" x 4'8" (LxWxH)
- Back Door Opening: 5'1-1/2" x 4'1-1/2" (WxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 2'5"
- Max Load: 3,880 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 8,550 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 4,667 lbs.
- Volume: 245 cu. ft.
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on what models are available for rental in your area. We have a number of different pickups from GMC and Ford. Make sure to check with your local store to find out what make and model you will receive.
What fits in a 9' cargo van?
- Up to 245 cu. ft.
- Queen Sized Mattress with Box Spring
- Apartment / Studio
What is the gas mileage of a 9' cargo van?
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- MPG: 18*
- Fuel tank size: 25 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
What are the features of a 9' cargo van?
- Seats for 2 adults
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Cruise control
- SRS/Air bags
- AM/FM Stereo
What are the requirements to rent
a 9' cargo van?
- A valid standard license
- Drivers must be 18 years or older
- Two forms of identification, including a driver’s license are needed for a U-Haul truck rental