26ft Moving Truck Rental
Bigger families moving both in-town and one-way generally choose 26ft moving truck rentals as they are perfect for 4+ bedroom moves. You can rent the Super Mover® moving truck with your valid driver’s license,
no CDL required.*
The 26ft moving truck rental is perfect for:
- 3+ Bedroom Home
- Long-distance one way moves
- In-Town moves (move in one trip)
Larger families moving either one-way or locally generally choose 26ft moving trucks as they are perfect for 4+ bedroom moves. You can rent the Super Mover® moving truck with your valid driver’s license; no CDL is required. *
Our largest trucks for rent, 26ft trucks are the best option if you are moving a 4+ bedroom house. The 26ft moving truck for rent comes standard with a fuel economy gauge that maximizes fuel efficiency and patented dual mirrors for better vision while driving and backing up. A few more notable features of the moving truck rental are the disc brakes, gentle-ride suspension and comfortable van-like cab seating for three adults.
The 26ft truck rental is designed to transport large loads and also has a trailer hitch hookup giving the ability to tow a trailer. It has 1,611 cubic feet loading capacity, reaching almost 7,500 lbs, and not including if you tow a trailer behind! U-Haul moving trucks have low loading decks making them 50 percent easier to load over other truck rental companies.
*Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is required in Quebec, Canada to rent our 26 foot Super Mover rental truck.
- Inside dimensions: 26'5" x 7'8" x 8'3" (LxWxH)
- Mom's Attic: 3' x 7'8" x 3' 1" (LxWxH)
- Deck height: 2' 9" Length 23'5"
- Door opening: 7'3" x 6'10" (WxH)
- Loading ramp width: 2' 7"
- Fuel economy gauge maximizes fuel efficiency
- Cheaper, cleaner and more convenient unleaded fuel
- Seats for 3 adults
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio
- Gentle Ride suspension
- Disc brakes
- Widest and shortest ramp
- Hitch with 2" ball to tow your trailer or ours
- Tie downs and Rub rails on all three walls
- Power steering
- Patented dual mirrors for high vision
- Volume: 1,611 cu. ft.
- Floor space: 208 sq. ft.
- Max load: 9,010 lbs.
- Gross vehicle weight: 22,000 lbs. max.
- Empty weight: 12,600 lbs.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs.
- Unleaded fuel
- Fuel tank capacity: 60 gal.
- Miles per gallon: 10 mpg
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on the engineering/design specifications of multiple-production models.
The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.