this review is not indicative of the experience! half of it was crap and horrible- wasted my time!
1. original pick-up cancelled my reservation without notifying me. waited a day until they opened to find out from a bunch of slack jawed yokels they had no idea that i had a reservation and that it was cancelled.
2. my new pickup location was 20 miles each way out of my way. receptionist there was helpful and friendly but it took a while for her guy to get me hooked up and checked out.
3. first drop off location was not able to accept the equipment. i had to call and get rerouted to the next location
4. final drop off location was ok. general manager was a abrupt and surly but the staff was friendly courteous.
5. phone based customer support was polite, understanding and courteous. they made up for the ground based snafus.
so based on the actual people who i dealt with, i would say the experience was ok and what i was expecting. but how do you quantify the crap you deal with in between.