Movinghelp.com is an online marketplace that connects you with local Moving Help® Service Providers. You can search for movers based on reviews, jobs completed or price –whatever fits your needs. U-Haul provides access to this service for our customers on uhaul.com/movinghelp.
Searching for local movers is easy:
- Enter the full address(es) where the services are needed.
- Book a mover for the services you need.
- When the job is completed to your satisfaction, give the Moving Help Service Provider your payment code.
- Rate the performance of your Moving Help Service Provider by logging into your account and completing a review.
The payment code works as an assurance of your satisfaction. It ensures all the work is done before payment is released. Once your Moving Help® Service Provider(s) have finished, you will be asked to provide them with the payment code, so they can be compensated for their work.
Your payment code can be found in a few places:
- On your receipt
- In your confirmation email
- In your Customer Account
If you selected the text message alert option when ordering you can also find your payment code there.
We only provide the connection to quality laborers. Your communication should be directly with your Moving Help® Service Provider. To find their phone number please login to your account or check your confirmation email.
No, Moving Help® Service Providers only provides labor service but you can order a truck through uhaul.com and add additional products and services. When your Moving Help Service Providers contact you, ask them if you need specific supplies or appliances for your move.
It’s best to be proactive. Call your helper the day before and confirm scheduling.If you have tried calling them and they won’t return your call, sign into your Customer Account and select a new Moving Help® Service Provider that offers same day service. Your funds can be put on a certificate to apply to your new Moving Help® Service Provider or you can receive a refund.
We offer a Payment Code that works as an assurance of your satisfaction. Moving Help® will never release your Payment Code without your permission, putting you in control of making sure you are happy with the service performed. Once your Moving Help® Service Provider have finished helping, you will provide them the Payment Code which they will use to receive payment.
Every move is different, but a standard moves take anywhere from 2-8 hours. You can access our Estimator Tool to help determine the number of hours needed based on the size of your home. Just remember there are variables that may increase the time needed, such as stairs, heavy or bulky items, disassembly and special placement of items. You can always ask your helpers for additional time if the move is taking longer than expected. To add hours to your move simply log in to your Customer Account and add additional hours or services.
A minimum of two hours is what Moving Help® Service Providers need to make it economically feasible to perform a quality service. You can always add an additional hours to your move and have your mover perform additional services. Make sure when the mover contacts you, you let them know the specifics of your move.
Yes, we encourage tipping your mover if you are completely satisfied. However, the best way to reward your Moving Help® Service Provider is to post a five-star review. You can tip and leave a review by signing in to your account on uhaul.com/orders and clicking on My Moving Orders.
Yes, Moving Help® Service Providers are ready to help with delivery, loading, unloading and even the return or storage of your U-Box container if needed. Simply click Existing U-Box customer on movinghelp.com/uboxsearch, and enter your information.
You can review your mover using a link provided to you on a separate email we send you. You have 60 days to post your review online. If you can’t locate the email just access your customer account on movinghelp.com and select your order number on past jobs and select “Write a Review.”
Access your Customer Account and select “Manage my Moving Helper Order” to cancel your order.
Your funds should be available within five business days of cancellation unless you choose to put your funds on a certificate and apply them to a different mover. We process all refunds immediately upon cancellation. Please contact your banking institution if the funds are not available within one week.
MovingHelp.com is a labor-only Marketplace. Moving Help® Service Providers are not required to be bonded or insured. If your apartment building/residence requires bonded movers, simply advise them you are completing a self-move and this is not required.
We do not sell or trade any information with any non-affiliated companies. We only share the minimum information needed to complete your service with your Moving Help® Service Providers.
Your agreement with MovingHelp.com outlines important legal information, terms and conditions of service. Please take the time to read your Customer Agreement.
- SafeloadSM is a coverage option available to purchase from our top performing Moving Help® Service Providers in your area. With various coverage limits available you can select the right one for your move.
- Please call Repwest Insurance to file a claim at 1-800-528-7134 and have your details ready.
- During the booking process you will be asked if you want to add SafeloadSM coverage to your reservation. You can select from various premium coverage amounts that are sure to fit your individual moving needs.
- SafeloadSM can only be offered by seasoned Moving Help® Service Providers who have been granted access to offer the coverage. If the provider you have selected does not offer Safeload?, they may have completed fewer orders or have not yet met the minimum qualifications.
- SafeloadSM is now available in Arizona. We are working on expanding into other states.
Have questions or need help?
Chat live with a moving expert