U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 allows you to pick up or return your truck rental any time – day or night – without waiting in line for a U-Haul team member to assist. Here's what you'll need:
- Smart phone to take photos
- Internet connection
- U-Haul account
Returning Your U-Haul Truck
To get started, park your truck and leave the keys in the ignition.
- Sign into your U-Haul account on uhaul.com or the U-Haul app.
- After signing in, select the “Return My Truck” button.
- Follow the instructions on the next few screens to make sure you truck is parked in the correct area.
- Answer the questions on the next few screens about your mileage, truck performance and cleanliness. Make sure to report any new damages to the vehicle. You will be required to take some photos.
- Review the pending charges, then select complete truck return to finish returning your truck.
- Lastly, lock the truck and look for the key drop box or slot. Drop your key in there.
We will email a receipt shortly after you complete returning your U-Haul truck.