Earn High Commissions With No Investment
On average, we pay a 21% commission across all of our product lines, highest in the industry. Opening a franchise typically requires extensive start-up costs, but you don't pay a thing to become a U-Haul Dealer. Small business owners can add U-Haul truck and trailer rental to their existing product offering. With no start-up costs you can see profits instantly. You'll earn extra money simply by putting unused land or labor to use.
Use Our Brand to Build Your Business
U-Haul is the number one name in moving & storage and that translates to more customers, period.
- No Franchise Fee = ZERO Start Up Costs
- No Liability Risk
- No Long Term Contracts
- No Large Parking Area Needed
Take Advantage of Unrivaled Benefits and Support
- Increase your profit and product line with discounted boxes and moving supplies.
- Weekly commissions paid via direct deposits into any bank account.
- Lower your existing small business costs with our discounted merchant fees.
- Get the latest U-Haul news, view your commission statements and connect with other business owners like you via our online account center.
Over the past 75 years we have partnered with just about every type of business that has a service oriented owner/operator who is personally invested in their business and providing service to their community.
Partnering with quality independent business owners to support the demand for U-Haul equipment in their neighborhoods enables you to provide more service, to more customers, in a sustainable manner that also benefits the communities that we all serve.
Video Testimonials from Current U-Haul Dealers
Do you Own a Self-Storage Facility
In addition to becoming a U-Haul Dealer, we recommend that to further maximize your exposure and profits you join the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network and leverage the most versatile self-storage management application in the business, WebSelfStorage.