Other Floor Care EZ Moves HS - Hard Surface Furniture Sliders™

EZ Moves HS - Hard Surface Furniture Sliders™

6 reviews

List price:

Price: $12.99

Free shipping on orders $50 or more.
How long will this take to get to me?

Share |

Product Description

The EZ Moves HS Hard Surface Furniture Sliders™ make it easy to move all of your heavy furniture including appliances, sofas, pianos, beds, office furniture, and much more. Place the EZ Moves HS Hard Surface Furniture Sliders™ under the object, and you’ll be able to quickly move your things around the room without having to worry about damaging your floors.

  • Dimensions of each furniture slider: 7-3/4” x 4-3/4” (L x W)
  • (4) furniture sliders per pack
  • Ideal for use on wood floors, ceramic tile, linoleum, laminate floors or finished concrete
Part number:

Please note:

  • Each pack includes four (4) furniture sliders.

Customer Reviews EZ Moves HS - Hard Surface Furniture Sliders™

Robert M.

Perfect. Need also to carry the larger size.


Excellent and big enough for pretty much anything.

Janis H.

I haven't opened the package yet but they look exactly like what I need to stop my son from scraching my floors this time I move.

More reviews

Customers who bought this item also bought

Questions & Answers (2)

To view an answer to a question, simply click on the question. To post a new question, click on the "Ask a question" button below.

Ask a Question

*All questions are reviewed and approved before being posted or answered.
Please keep all questions appropriate and related to the product

Can these be left permanently under the furniture, or does that make the pads lose their effectiveness?

–Bob 7/16/2014 10:25:13 AM

It is not suggested to leave them under the furniture. "Remove and store after each use" is noted on the product page. Thanks.

–Ronald 7/16/2014 12:04:14 PM

►Q: How well do these work on the UHaul truck ramp? What is the weight limit for this item?

–CT mover 8/18/2016 8:59:05 PM

We wouldn't recommend using furniture sliders on a truck ramp. A Furniture Dolly or something similar would be a better option.

–TIMOTHY 11/14/2016 8:48:45 AM

Have questions or need help? Chat live with a moving expert