Questions & Answers (13)
U-Haul plastic stretch wrap is a must-have when packing for a move or storage. Our 5-inch stretch wrap is made from heavy-duty 75-gauge virgin cast film that’s designed to bind, bundle, and secure a wide variety of items. Unlike tape, stretch wrap only sticks to itself, so it’s easy to remove and never leaves behind sticky residue on surfaces. Use 5-inch stretch wrap for protecting and bundling end tables, small dressers, nightstands, and other smaller furniture items, as well as oddly shaped items like silverware, tools, brooms and rakes, and more. The possibilities are endless with this versatile moving and packing wrap!
- Use stretch wrap to bind, bundle, and fasten your items while moving and storing
- Wrap dressers, desks, cabinets, and entertainment centers to keep doors and drawers in place and secure
- Bundle items like silverware, utensils, and tools together
- Wrap your couches, tables, chairs, desks, nightstands, and other furniture to protect from damage while in transit and in storage
- Residue-free alternative for securing bubble cushion, moving blankets, and other protective materials
- Pair with U-Haul Furniture Pads for maximum protection
- One roll contains 1000’ x 5” of stretch wrap
- Made with heavy-duty 75-gauge, green-tinted virgin cast film that’s resistant to tearing/punctures
- One lightweight handle included for tension control - easy to use!
Plastic Stretch Wrap – 5 in. x 1000 ft. Reviews (890)