Steve, our hitch pro says the ModuLite™ HD Protector 119190 will work on John Deere vehicles that are equipped with a 12 volt system. Thank you for asking!
ModuLite™ HD Protector 119190
- Part Number:
Modulite hd protector with integrated circuit and overload protection trailer light power module
- Converts vehicle functions from a 3 wire system to a trailer 2 wire system. Draws Power directly from the Vehicle Battery and only uses less then 5 milliamps of the vehicle circuit for sensing to turn the trailer functions on and off.
- The unit is rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turns/Stops circuits and 7.5 for the Taillight circuit.
- Has integrated re-settable Short Circuit protection, to safeguard itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps.
- Has integrated re-settable Overload protection.
- Load dump protection
- EMC Protection
- All-solid state components
- Potted encapsulation
- Will work with either LED/Incandescent bulbs (input/output)
- The taillight circuit has been upgraded to work with vehicles that use a pulse width modulation (PWM), this will allow the convertor to turn on fully and gives the trailer lights full brightness during activation.
- Designed for usage from -40C to +85C
- Designed not to send any feedback thru the vehicle circuits.
- Operating voltage range 9 to 16 volts (12 volt system).
- Will also be able to interpret/decode multiplex signal inputs and provide standard outputs for trailer wiring (BMW & Mercedes applications).
- Will work with vehicles that have a multiplex system for lighting.