Questions & Answers (2)
Modulite® HD protector with integrated circuit and overload protection trailer light power module & installation kit T-One connector assembly w/upgraded circuit protected modulite® module.
- Converts vehicle functions from a 3 wire system to a trailer 2 wire system. Draws Power directly from the Vehicle Battery and only uses less then 5 milliamps of the vehicle circuit for sensing (Standby Current < 2mA) to turn the trailer functions on and off.
- Heavy-Duty! Rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turns/Stop circuits and 7.5 amps for the Taillight circuit
- Has integrated re-settable Short Circuit and Overload protection, to safeguard itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps
- All-solid state components in potted encapsulation
- Works with either LED or Incandescent bulbs (input/output)this gives trailer lights full brightness
- Designed not to send feedback thru the vehicle circuits
- Interprets/decodes multiplex signal inputs (BMW & Mercedes applications)
- Upgraded circuitry works with vehicles that use a pulse width modulation (PWM)
ModuLite® HD Protector 119191 Reviews (9)