2003 Lincoln Navigator Trailer Hitches
Please consider the condition of your Tow Vehicle.
The vehicle information you have entered has triggered this alert. If you are planning to tow a trailer, for use over any distance, you should consider the condition of your tow vehicle. Towing a trailer can be demanding on some older vehicles, depending upon their condition. You should consider the mechanical condition (Engine, transmission, suspension, brakes and tires) into your rental/purchasing decision and if applicable consider the following alternative options:
- Truck and Auto Transport rental
- Truck and Tow Dolly rental
- Truck rental and authorized driver (auto separate)
- Different Tow Vehicle
Trailer Hitch for a 2003 Lincoln Navigator
- Your vehicle already has a hitch receiver installed from the vehicle manufacturer. If you're looking to tow accessories, trailers, or vehicles you will need the additional parts shown below.
- Save money on the products you need by combining the items in this package.
- No special tools are required to attach this product since the ball comes pre-torqued.
- Ready in minutes! The simple design is ready to insert into a 2" receiver hitch, and allows you to be tow-ready in minutes.
- Towing a heavy load? This kit can tow up to 7,500 lbs.
- Kit Includes: 2" ball, 5/8" pin and clip, and 2-1/4" drop ball mount
- The U-Haul Hitch Ball has more safety features than any other hitch ball in the towing industry.
- MULTI TOWFORD/GM (7RV BLADE SOCKET TO 4
- Plug Type: 4 Flat & 7 Round Spade
- Part number: 30955
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11540954
- Watch the installation video
- Product Subtotal:
Use the Form or Select Your Lincoln Navigator Feature Below
Have questions or need help?
Chat live with a moving expert