U-Haul is offering a new rental box that can make lifting easier, stacking simpler, unpacking faster and moving more economically and environmentally friendly. The Ready-To-Go Box is now available in limited quantities at Company-owned stores in California and Arizona. It will soon be available in larger quantities and in many more markets.
Five U-Haul Companies across three Gulf Coast states are proactively offering 30 days of free self-storage to residents who stand to be impacted by Tropical Storm Nate.
Eleven U-Haul Companies across Florida are preemptively offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box container usage to residents who stand to be impacted by Hurricane Irma.
Six U-Haul Companies across Texas are preemptively offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box container usage to residents who stand to be impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 was created in response to the sharing economy that is sweeping the globe, offering self-pick-up and self-return of trucks and vans at all hours.
- Ready-To-Go Box: U-Haul Plastic Containers a Complement to Cardboard
- U-Haul at Southgate to Introduce Self-Storage at Grand Opening
- Aaron Self is Promoted to MCP of UHC of Missouri
- U-Haul and St. Mary’s Food Bank Mark 50 Years in Phoenix with Renewed Sponsorship
- Grand Opening: U-Haul of South Veterans Introduces 802-Room Self-Storage Center
- Wildfire Relief: U-Haul Extends 30 Days Free Self-Storage to California Evacuees
- U-Haul Provides 30 Days Free Self-Storage to Residents Affected by Anaheim Hills Fire
- Tropical Storm Nate: U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Self-Storage along Gulf Coast
- Canyon Fire Evacuees: U-Haul Offering 30 Days of Free Self-Storage in Corona
- U-Haul Expands 30 Days Free Self-Storage Offer to More Help in the Carolinas
- U-Haul Partners with Saylor’s Family Auction in Crandall
- New U-Haul Dealer The Gas Barn Offers Trucks, Trailers
- WH Automotive Benefits Community with U-Haul Truck Share 24/7
- HPS Construction Expands Reach with U-Haul Dealership
- Lakeville Market Adds to Business with U-Haul Affiliation
- Migration Trends: Toronto Named U-Haul No. 1 Canadian Destination City
- Migration Trends: Houston Still No. 1 Destination for U-Haul Trucks
- U-Haul Migration Trends: Kamloops Tops Canadian Growth Cities of 2016
- Texas Tops U-Haul Migration Rankings as No. 1 Growth State of 2016
- Migration Trends: U-Haul Announces 2016 U.S. Growth Cities