U-Haul Team Members donated a Company-record 958 turkeys to benefit the St. Mary’s Food Bank annual turkey drive, helping put Thanksgiving meals on the tables of more hungry Arizona families.
U-Haul is offering a new rental box that can make lifting easier, stacking simpler, unpacking faster and moving more economically and environmentally friendly. The Ready-To-Go Box is now available in limited quantities at Company-owned stores in California and Arizona. It will soon be available in larger quantities and in many more markets.
Five U-Haul Companies across three Gulf Coast states are proactively offering 30 days of free self-storage to residents who stand to be impacted by Tropical Storm Nate.
Eleven U-Haul Companies across Florida are preemptively offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box container usage to residents who stand to be impacted by Hurricane Irma.
Six U-Haul Companies across Texas are preemptively offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box container usage to residents who stand to be impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
- Team Members Donate 958 Thanksgiving Turkeys to St. Mary's
- Grand Opening: U-Haul at Crosstown to Introduce State-of-the-Art Storage Center
- U-Haul at WW White Adding to Self-Storage with Abutting Property
- Rottweiler appointed MCP of UHC of North Shore Chicago
- Ready-To-Go Box: U-Haul Plastic Containers a Complement to Cardboard
- Wildfire Relief: U-Haul Extends 30 Days Free Self-Storage to California Evacuees
- U-Haul Provides 30 Days Free Self-Storage to Residents Affected by Anaheim Hills Fire
- Tropical Storm Nate: U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Self-Storage along Gulf Coast
- Canyon Fire Evacuees: U-Haul Offering 30 Days of Free Self-Storage in Corona
- U-Haul Expands 30 Days Free Self-Storage Offer to More Help in the Carolinas
- U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 Expands to Include JonniMotive
- Unique Custom Cars, U-Haul to Meet Moving Demands of High Springs
- U-Haul Truck Rentals Pull into Beatties Ford Inspections
- Lebanon Gets New U-Haul Location at Tires 4 Less
- Twins Trucking Joins the U-Haul Dealer Network
- Migration Trends: Toronto Named U-Haul No. 1 Canadian Destination City
- Migration Trends: Houston Still No. 1 Destination for U-Haul Trucks
- U-Haul Migration Trends: Kamloops Tops Canadian Growth Cities of 2016
- Texas Tops U-Haul Migration Rankings as No. 1 Growth State of 2016
- Migration Trends: U-Haul Announces 2016 U.S. Growth Cities