Ten U-Haul Companies across the Carolinas and Virginia are offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box container usage at 94 facilities to residents who stand to be impacted by the heavy rains and extreme winds associated with Hurricane Florence.
Two local U-Haul Companies are making 14 store locations available to offer 30 days of free self-storage to residents affected by the severe flooding in Greater Milwaukee and other regional areas.
Jessica Lopez, Chief of Staff at U-Haul International, has been named one of four finalists for the Ethical Corporation’s Business Leader of the Year award.
Humble Design Fueled by U-Haul is taking its proven track record in the fight against homelessness to the streets of San Diego. It will be the fourth U.S. market for the Detroit-born nonprofit, joining Detroit, Chicago and Seattle.
Houston is the No. 1 U.S. Destination City according to the latest U-Haul migration trends report, continuing its run atop the list for the ninth consecutive year.
- Grand Opening: U-Haul of Superior Offers 734 Self-Storage Rooms
- U-Haul Reveals Plans for Great Falls Store near Malmstrom AFB
- U-Haul at Mapleton Invites Moncton Community to Grand Opening for New Self-Storage Facility
- U-Haul Repurposing Former Kmart for Self-Storage in Ammon
- Growing Harrisonburg: U-Haul to Bringing Self-Storage, Jobs with New Store
- U-Haul Offers Free Self-Storage after Merrimack Valley Gas Explosions
- U-Haul Offers 30 Days Free Self-Storage at 94 Locations in Advance of Hurricane Florence
- Tropical Storm Gordon: U-Haul Offers 30 Days Free Self-Storage in Southern Louisiana
- U-Haul Facility in Baraboo Now Offering 30 Days Free Self-Storage to Flood Victims
- U-Haul Extends Free Self-Storage to Mississippi, Alabama, Florida as Gordon Arrives
- U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 Expands to Include Milton Vacuum
- C&C Auto Sales Comes on Board as U-Haul Dealer
- Deuces Digital Depot Comes on Board as U-Haul Dealer
- U-Haul Trucks, Trailers Find a Home at Northridge Family Service Station
- Poulsbo Chevron Joins the U-Haul Dealer Network
- Top Canadian Destinations for Movers: Toronto Still Tops List, U-Haul Data Shows
- U-Haul Migration Trends: Houston Ranks as No. 1 U.S. Destination
- U-Haul Canadian Growth Cities: Ottawa No. 1 for 2017
- U-Haul U.S. Growth Cities: Tempe Takes Top Honors for 2017
- U-Haul Growth States: Texas Remained No. 1 in 2017