U-Haul Chairman Joe Shoen announced in an email to Team Members that bonuses will be issued to Team Members across the AMERCO system, the result of federal tax cuts that President Trump recently signed into law.
Ottawa was Canada’s No. 1 Growth City for 2017, according to U-Haul data analyzing the past year’s Canadian migration trends. Twenty-one of the 25 leading Growth Cities are in Ontario, including the next 13 cities after Ottawa.
Tempe, Ariz., became America’s new No. 1 Growth City in 2017, according to U-Haul data analyzing the past year’s U.S. migration trends. Boise, Miami, Atlanta and Tacoma rounded out the top five for net gain of one-way U-Haul truck rentals -- arrivals over departures -- last year.
Texas continued its reign as America’s No. 1 Growth State during 2017, according to U-Haul data analyzing the past year’s U.S. migration trends.
Two U-Haul Companies in Southern California are offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box container usage to residents who have been or will be impacted by the devastating “Thomas Fire” and “Creek Fire.”
- U-Haul of Vaca Valley Welcomes Customers to New Self-Storage Facility
- U-Haul Repurposing Former Kmart for Self-Storage in Sioux City
- Jerry Bowden is Named MCP of UHC of South Central Louisiana
- Clarence Vicent is Named MCP of U-Haul Company of Detroit
- U-Haul Announces $23.6 Million in Team Member Bonuses
- Erica Eberhardy is Appointed MCP of Northern Milwaukee and Suburbs
- Lilac and Liberty Fires: U-Haul Extends 30 Days Free Self-Storage to Affected Residents
- Wildfire Relief: U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Self-Storage to California Evacuees
- U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Self-Storage to Victims of Cohoes Fire
- U-Haul Provides 30 Days of Free Self-Storage to Residents Affected by Riverdale Landslide
- Chicago Heights Gets New U-Haul Location at Whole Cell Accessories
- Barefoot’s Auto Mart Welcomes U-Haul Products to Its Lot
- Reed Storage Solutions to Better Serve Customers with U-Haul
- Moving Option: U-Haul Rentals Land at Fort Defiance Foodmart
- Bargain King, U-Haul to Meet Moving Demands of London
- U-Haul Canadian Growth Cities: Ottawa No. 1 for 2017
- U-Haul U.S. Growth Cities: Tempe Takes Top Honors for 2017
- U-Haul Growth States: Texas Remained No. 1 in 2017
- Migration Trends: Toronto Named U-Haul No. 1 Canadian Destination City
- Migration Trends: Houston Still No. 1 Destination for U-Haul Trucks