Customer did not leave a comment.Marvin W.
Customer Reviews for Kash Bros Auto Group LLC
(U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer)
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(WE HAVE MOVED TO 4033 W CUSTER AVE)
Services at this Location:
- Mon-Sun: 9 am - 5 pm
Special Operating Hours
- 12/25/2021 - 12/27/2021: Closed
- 12/31/2021 - 1/1/2022: Closed
- 1/17/2022 - 1/18/2022: Closed
- 4/17/2022 - 4/18/2022: Closed
- 5/30/2022 - 5/31/2022: Closed
- 7/4/2022 - 7/5/2022: Closed
- 9/5/2022 - 9/6/2022: Closed
- 11/24/2022 - 11/25/2022: Closed
- 12/25/2022 - 12/27/2022: Closed
- 12/31/2022 - 1/1/2023: Closed
- 24 hour customer return
Testimonials From Recent Customers
Customer feedback is extremely important to us. We use these reviews to guide our efforts and improve our service. Everything that follows is direct from our customers, without any filtering or editing on our part.
Customer did not leave a comment.Paul O.
Customer did not leave a comment.SAMUEL S.
Truck wasn't available when I showed up. Waited about 40 minutes - then had to drive twenty minutes across town to get a truck from another location. That's my time, my gas - if it was the other way I would be charged right? Not a great relationship maker frankly.Keith S.
I opted out of insurance as I was only going few blocks, however when order completed next morning, $14 charge was added for insurance; upon truck p/u business etiquette was less than "customer service stellar", presentation is a big factor.jamesha P.
The lady was very pleasant and helpful. Walk me through the whole check in and out procedures. The best experience I had with uhaul so far. And I have used them lots of times.Shavonn W.
Customer did not leave a comment.Jessica G.
Customer did not leave a comment.DANNY KEITH B.
Customer did not leave a comment.ROBERT R.
Customer did not leave a comment.FARESADNAN HUSSE M.
red tape store, nobody could hookup the trailer.Mary S.
Customer did not leave a comment.SHAWN M.
My moving experience was absolutely horrible with UHaul. Not only did I not get my preferred pick up location, I had to travel to THREE uHaul pick up facilities spanning 100 miles putting me 4 hours behind for my travel and losing my moving help in TWO states as a result!!! Not to mention no communication until AFTER I called tying to figure what was going on, being told my reservation was lost and spending a ridiculous amount of time on hold! UHaul didn't hold up to their pick up guarantee and I feel owed me my money back! To be clear, the frontline counter people I worked with were patient and tried to figure out what the scheduling people screwed completely up. That was the ONLY positive thing I can say about this.JAMES B.
1) My reservation was moved from a location a half mile from my home to one 30 minutes away without any notice and without requesting which location would be my preference. 2) My reservation was moved from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. without any notice and without asking if that would be ok. 3) The pickup location was not open for 15 minutes after the scheduled time, then the employee couldn't get my reservation up on the tablet they had and had to wait for the secretary to come to check me out. Then it took another 15 minutes to change my utility dolly to a furniture dolly. 4) The employee put the dolly in the back of the truck, but didn't do so in a manner that would keep it from slamming all over the truck when turning corners or stopping. 5) There was no walkthrough of the vehicle and there was a broken driver side mirror. The people at the location were perfectly kind and pleasant to work with, but the office is a big, pot smelling space, shared by other "companies" and not looking like a UHaul location at all. The parking lot is congested and the other patrons of the location are ridiculously rude and block the entrance to the location, making it difficult to pull out, with another person's truck in the middle of the small opening in the fence.Noelle F.
The place and trailer were fine and people helpful but very far from where I reserved 2 months ago, I find out the day before they switched my pickup place 45 minutes away at a time when the place wasn't even open so I had to make personal adjustments at the last minute. Called the location 3 times leaving messages to call me with no return call. Ridiculous. I sat on hold 90 minutes with scheduler only to say sorry, other people have to travel further. Very frustrating.JOHN S.
Customer did not leave a comment.TERRY M.
The person was two hours late to check me in, didn't answer the phone when being called, didn't know how to work the iPad for the rental contract, and checked in a customer with a later reservation before me. There was a large, full garbage bag sitting out in the customer area along with trash in the counters. Will NEVER go there again!!Elizabeth B.
I had booked a closer location weeks in advance, but the day before they tell me I have to go to the worst part of Milwaukee for pickup and there is nothing they can do about it. That's bsMichael G.