Moving Truck Rental in Garland, TX at U-Haul Moving & Storage at L B J Frwy - Garland
Moving to or from Garland TX 75041? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at U-Haul Moving & Storage at L B J Frwy - Garland.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at U-Haul Moving & Storage at L B J Frwy - Garland
- Pickups Small jobs
- Cargo vans Small jobs
- 10' truck Studio/Apartment
- 15' truck Apartment up to 2 bedrooms
- 17' truck Home up to 2 bedrooms
- 20' truck Home 2 to 3 bedrooms
- 26' truck 4+ bedrooms
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from Garland, TX.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in Garland, TX
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in Garland, TX are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in Garland TX 75041. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Interior rub rails in cargo vans
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- Gentle-Ride suspension
- Fuel-efficient V-8
- SRS/air bags
James M. on
Very good operation, well managed
michael l. on
I think you should have a person explain what to expect. It took me an hour to get used to the size of the truck. Pointers would be nice. Also, while I got a 26 ft truck, I was very concerned about options as I was skeptical that I could fit all my belongings in. The person who checked me in was not aware of the option to add a trailer to the truck. Also, I drove at 65 and got 6.5 mpg. I expected 10. I think you should tell people as we're alll budgeting the trip.
Kim G. on
would be better if sales office was closer to the green canopy.
james h. on
Justin Minyard was awesome! That gentleman needs a raise!
Bob R. on
Dash is loose, needs repair and transmission.rear differential makes excessive noise at highway speeds.
Charles S. on
Not a thing! Everyone was wonderful!!
jason r. on
Everyone I had dealings with in Dallas and Denver was very pleasant and informative. Thank you Uhaul for making my move to a different state so easy and seamless!!
gerald t. on
Everything went well on my visit, thank you.
Jared K. on
The first truck that I rented stalled twice within 30 minutes of me having the truck. I returned it to the U-Haul facility and got a new one. The customer service agent and the manager we're both accommodating and applied a discount for my inconvenience. They also extended my drop off time. Both Carlos and Mia were very helpful.
Larry T. on
The employee who gave assistance made come to on how trailer was connected. After explaining to this person about the hook-up situation, he informed me that that was not U-Haul procedure to allow customer to complete connections and hook-up.
Jerry L. on
Had a great, smooth experience!!! Thank you all.
Necholle B. on
1) I received a call from a rep at 8:02 on 03/31 asking me to a van. I advised no and the next offer was to pick up my truck later and they would rent me the dolly for free. I picked up the truck and stood in line from 9 am till 9:47. I advised the rep Carlos Rodriguez that I received the phone call and was offered the dolly free. I have a copy of the paper work showing that he did not charge me for the dolly. The truck took a couple seconds to crank up everytime I crank it and then the check engine light popped on. I returned the truck after they called me literally every hour asking how soon I can bring the truck back. Couldn't finish my move had to rent a friend pick up truck to finish my move. After dropping the truck I received the email receipt the next day called the uhaul talk to a lady who said she couldn't remove the dolly charge and she would have her manager call me back. He called and I missed call and called him back and he stated only the GM could refund the dolly charge and a rude and very condesending way. I fussed with him asking what empowerment he had as a Manger and why he called me back if he could not help me. He said just to hear what u had to say in a very ugly and rude way. Customer Service is less than lousy. And no one there have any empowerment to right a wrong or make the customer happy but the GM whom O have never heard from him at all I truly don't believe he exist. I have all paperwork to prove everything and I will contact the corporate office now. And fyi when you call there is a message that states the calls are recorded so that U Haul can keep their promise I have call logs and times I want them to pull the calls and listen. Keep all paperwork and get everything in writing with the franchised business.
Edward H. on
Employees were rude; truck was completely wore out. Never using U-haul again!
Heaven J. on
Excellent customer service, everyone was knowledgeable and kind!
Darlene J. on
Service is fast and efficient. Friendly staff.They give good customer service and I appreciate that.
LUCAS s. on
Just do to the water not due to the friendliness or helpfulness.
TIMOTHY L. on
I reserved a pickup via UHaul's web page. At the yard later, everything I needed to know was explained well. Returning the vehicle was handled well. The only small exception was the long (?20 minutes?) wait in line to check out the vehicle. Perhaps another counter clerk during busy times might help with this.
PATRICK S. on
As always, everything was excellent.
wayne n. on
If it went any smoother, I'd don't it could have gone any better. Thanks, Wayne in Dallas
ANDREW W. on
This entire experience was awesome! From the time that the rental was made to the time the rental was turned in everything worked perfectly!
BRENDA N. on
Better directions on how to get there.
candice r. on
John M. on
I've rented from different U-Haul locations on several occasions and this was the worst. The location is huge and somewhat confusing to navigate. When I checked in, they failed to add 24 blankets to my order as requested so I had to get them on a separate billing. The truck was quite a distance from the checkout location and they expected me to roll an appliance dolly almost 200 yards to where the truck was. I asked them to deliver the truck to the checkout location which they agreed to do but took them almost 1/2 hour to do it. In the meantime, I needed to use the restroom which was of course out of order. The truck itself was a mess. Once it was loaded and on the road, I discovered it had a major wind leak on the driver's side door, the steering was loose and the headlamps were poorly aimed making the 955 mile drive a real challenge. Never again at this location.
james h. on
jhoe c. on
Carlos Rodriguez was superb. He solved our problems and got us on the road quickly.