Hello, Pac! Here are the wiring instructions:
- Determine a suitable mounting point on the tow vehicle for the adapter. Make sure that the trailer's wire harness has adequate length to reach this point and mount the adapter.
- Plug the 4-flat plug of the adapter onto a 4-flat plug extending from the vehicle. This will provide tail light, left and right turn functions.
- Locate a grounding point near the adapter such as the vehicle's frame or cross member. Clean dirt and rustproofing from the area. Secure white wire with the eyelet (do not drill into vehicle floor or bed).
- Connect remaining wires by crimping yellow connectors (see image above for a diagram of wire locations).
- Note: white wire in 4-flat is not connected to the 7-way adapter. The large white wire must be grounded to assure proper trailer light function.