6x12 Utility Trailer Rental with Ramp
Almost identical to the 6x12 utility trailers, the largest utility trailer U-Haul offers has a 57-inch fold-down ramp to easily load your cargo. Utilizing the ramp loading features, many individuals use the 6x12 utility trailer as a motorcycle trailer as well.
- EZ-load loading ramp
- Motorcycle trailer capable
- 2,000lb towing capacity
The 6x12 open top utility trailers ramp makes for easy loading and a stress free towing experience. This EZ load ramp is great for moving larger/heavier items on dollies, wheelbarrows and moving creeper dolly’s. Also equipped with multiple heavy-duty tie-downs, our 6x12 utility trailers are also a common choice for home-improvement projects and deliveries. Landscaping and contracting businesses can enjoy the convenience and affordability of having an open top, taller or awkward items can be wheeled up the ramp and then secured for moving.
With the 74 square feet of floor space and the ability to tow more than 2,000 lbs; the 6x12 utility trailer with ramp is an affordable solution to help with any and all in-town towing needs! The 6x12 utility trailers are often used as ATV trailers and snowmobile trailers, as it has the right amount of floor space and low loading deck with ramp for easy loading. Most golf carts, and many other off-road ATVs will easily fit in the 6x12 open top trailer. Many individuals also use this utility trailer rental as a motorcycle trailer, some even come with a built in motorcycle chock.
Save time by reserving and scheduling your 6x12 utility trailer rental online today. We put safety first, so all trailer customers are advised to load the trailer heavier in front, secure your load with tie-downs, drive slower than you normally would, and please, always wear your seatbelt.
- Inside dimensions: 12' x 6'2" (LxW)
- Ramp width: 4'9"
- Lowest deck
- Softest ride
- Automatic hydraulic surge brake
- 57" wide spring-assisted ramp
- Multiple heavy-duty tie-downs
- Max load: 2,110 lbs.
- Ramp Capacity: 1,810 lbs.
- Gross vehicle weight: 4,400 lbs. max.
- Empty weight: 2,290 lbs.
- 74 sq. ft.
Towing vehicle requirements
- Must be equipped with a hard top if it is an SUV or Jeep. U-Haul does not allow any type of sport-utility vehicle not equipped with a hard top to tow U-Haul equipment.
- Tow vehicle and trailer lighting must be operational at all times, day and night. All U-Haul trailers and towing are wired with a 4-way flat light connector.
- The curb weight of your tow vehicle must be at least 80% of the loaded weight of the trailer.
- In order to tow, your vehicle must be equipped with an adequate hitch system and lighting connections. Your hitch system includes the receiver hitch, ball mount and ball. The overall rating is determined by the lowest rated component of the three. How to determine your hitch system rating.
- Must have 1-7/8" or, 2" hitch ball (3,500 lbs. minimum)
- Must not exceed maximum allowable hitch ball height 25"
- Must have external mirrors on both sides
- The allowed cargo in this trailer will be calculated based on the curb weight of your vehicle and the lowest rated component of your hitch system.
- Maximum recommended speed is 55 MPH
- Load trailers heavier in front.
- Reduce normal driving speed.
- Wear a seatbelt.
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on the engineering/design specifications of multiple-production models.