When you use this Web Team Associates, Inc. website, you trust us with information about you. Specifically, you may provide us with information that is directly connected to your name or personally identifiable information (“information”). Your privacy is important to us, and we believe it is important to share with you how we handle your information. Please take the time to read this privacy notice carefully, and let us know if you have any questions. This notice addresses the following:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Information Sharing
- Choice and Access
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Online Tracking
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Information
This notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. This notice does not apply to third parties. If we are required to contact you about your information, we reserve the right to do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects information.
Information We Collect
The particular information collected may depend on the nature of how you choose to interact with us and what services you use. The data we may collect includes:
- Home Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Payment Information
- Driver License
- Other forms of identification
- IP Address
- Location Information
- Device / Browser Information
This website is not intended for children, nor is it targeted at children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and if we learn that we have received information from a visitor under the age of 13, we will delete this information in accordance with applicable law.
How We Use Information
We collect information for fulfilling orders, providing services, and/or improving products and services. Examples of how we use information we collect include:
- Reserve equipment and/or storage space, services, and/or products
- Purchase and/or use certain products or services
- Compliance with any contract for the rental of equipment and/or storage space and/or the purchase of products and services
- Communicate with you, provide services or information you request, respond to your comments, questions and requests, serve you content and/or promotions, and send you notices
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address and email address are used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information
We share information with our business partners and service providers. Examples of whom we may share information with include:
- "U-Haul International, Inc., its parent, affiliates, related corporations and specifically its wholly owned subsidiaries, the “U-Haul Co” Rental Companies and related corporations and their affiliates/business partners, U-Haul Co. Rental Companies dealers, U-Haul Self Storage Affiliates, and Moving Helpers
- Vehicle repair and/or tow truck companies that may provide breakdown/road side assistance
- Payment card issuers, banks, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies, debt collection agencies, and insurance companies
- Transportation or driver licensing authorities, directly or through intermediary organizations
- Government or private organizations responsible for the processing or handling of transportation, tolls, traffic/moving or parking related violations
- Government, judicial, regulatory and law enforcement agencies where the disclosure is required or authorized by law
- In the event Web Team Associates, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
We may permit our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers to access information collected through our website to carry out work on our behalf. These third party service providers are prohibited from using information obtained in this manner for any purpose(s) other than to provide the services we have engaged them to perform.
We reserve the right to disclose your information if required or authorized to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
Choice and Access
How you can access or control your personal information will depend on which services you use. If you have created an online account, you can view or edit your information by accessing your account online. Otherwise, you may also contact us with questions or complaints about our use and/or disclosure of your information. A request that we not use or disclose your information may affect our ability to provide you with our products and/or services. Further, we reserve the right to retain data as required by applicable law; and for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is retained except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. You may also write to our Privacy Officer at:Web Team Associates, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
2727 N. Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
You choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails and SMS messages. To stop receiving promotional emails, send an email asking to be removed or click “Unsubscribe” in a promotional email you received.
To stop receiving SMS messages, text “STOP” to 84285. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, you should receive an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you should no longer receive SMS messages from us. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 84285. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Our website uses on-premises and third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyze how visitors use the website. To learn more about opting out of data collection through Google Analytics, click here.
Certain third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. Like many websites and online services, we do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser.
We maintain appropriate safeguards to help protect personal information collected through the website from theft, loss, misuse, or other unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the website.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year.
To obtain this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message or by sending a letter to:Web Team Associates, Inc.
Attn: Data Privacy & Security
2727 N. Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
We reserve the right to revise and reissue this Privacy Notice at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Privacy Notice and your continued use of the website indicates your consent to the Privacy Notice then posted
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you can contact online or by mail at:Web Team Associates, Inc.
2727 N. Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004