Our hitch pro writes: The 30100VA Nvision tire pressure monitoring system installs in three easy steps: (1) Make sure that each tire has the correct amount of air pressure. (2) Follow the monitor prompts on the display and match the exact configuration of the wheels to what you drive and what you tow. (3) Again, follow the monitor prompts and put sensors on each tire one by one until all tires being tracked have sensors. The initial install of a sensor to a tire valve establishes the baseline pressure level to which the system will monitor.
Other > Safety & Emergency > Tire Pressure Monitoring System Nvision
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
For car tires, truck tires, small trailer tires, all the way to large RV tires. Sensors simply attach to your valve stems and send tire pressure readings to the monitor located on your dash. For distraction free driving, the monitor closes and triggers warning lights and audible alerts if tire pressure is low. With the touch of a button, the monitor opens to show the tire location and pressure of the low tire(s).
- Easily installs in minutes.
- Fully customizable with multi-vehicle memory
- Wireless technology
- This system warns you BEFORE tires get low enough to blow out.
- In box: One monitor with non-skid pad. One power cord. Four tire sensors. (additional sensors sold separately)
- (4) memory positions to avoid reprogram when in a different vehicle. Re-call at the push of a button.
- Tracks up to 24 tires simultaneously and works on all sizes of tires up to (150 psi). System even works when vehicle is not moving.
- Part number: