20ft Moving Truck Rental
About this 20' Truck
Growing families use our 20ft moving truck when moving into a larger home. This truck is ideal for 2-3 bedroom homes or large apartments. Easily load up to two king size mattresses, a crib, tall or short dressers, a sectional sofa, a coffee table, end tables, and a 6-person dining table with chairs and you’ll still have plenty of room for boxes filled with other household items. Store your fragile items, like dishes or vases, safely away in Mom’s Attic to protect them from any shifting cargo.
How big is a 20' truck?
- Inside Dimensions: 19'6" x 7'8" x 7'2" (LxWxH)
- Mom's Attic: 2'6" x 7'8" x 2'7" (LxWxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 2'11"
- Door Opening: 7'3" x 6'5" (WxH)
- Max Load: 5,700 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 14,500 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 8,800 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs.
- Volume: 1,016 cu. ft.
What fits in a 20' truck?
- Up to 1,016 cu. ft.
- 2 Bedroom Home - 3 Bedroom Apartment
What is the gas mileage of a 20' truck?
- Fuel type: Unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity: 40 gal.
- MPG: 10*
- Fuel tank size: 40 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
What are the features of a 20' truck?
- ‘Van-Like’ Cab, fits up to 3 comfortably for long distance moves
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Air bags
- AM/FM radio
- Disc brakes