26ft Moving Truck Rental
About this 26' Truck
Our 26ft moving truck rental is the largest truck available for moving. Large families use this truck to move large, 3-5 bedroom homes. This truck is equipped with a low deck and EZ-Load ramp, making it easier to load and unload your truck. You can easily fit 3 king-sized mattresses with box sets, nightstands, dressers, a sectional sofa, a recliner, a coffee table, an office desk, and both kitchen and a washer and dryer in our 26ft moving truck. Meanwhile, store your fragile items, glass and ceramic items, safely in Mom’s Attic to protect them from any shifting cargo. If you find yourself needing more space to move you can attach a U-Haul Trailer for extra cargo room.
How big is a 26' truck?
- Inside Dimensions: 26'2" x 8'2" x 8'3" (LxWxH)
- Mom's Attic: 2'8" x 8'2" x 3'3" (LxWxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 2' 11" Length 23'5"
- Door Opening: 7'9" x 6'10" (WxH)
- Loading Ramp Width: 2' 7"
- Max Load: 9,010 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 25,999 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 12,990 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs.
- Volume: 1,682 cu. ft.
What fits in a 26' truck?
- Up to 1,682 cu. ft.
- 3 to 4 Bedroom Home
What is the gas mileage of a 26' truck?
- Fuel type: Unleaded
- MPG: 10*
- Fuel tank size: 60 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
What are the features of a 26' truck?
- ‘Van-Like’ Cab, fits up to 3 comfortably for long distance moves
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Air bags
- AM/FM radio
- Disc brakes