Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and while we’re preparing our bellies for the feast that awaits, we’d like to hear your favorite fried turkey recipes. Submit your favorite turkey recipe to us for a chance to win a Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer.
There are 5 Ways To Enter
- Facebook: Post your submission to the U-Haul wall in the form of photo or link to your favorite fried turkey recipe.
- Twitter: Tweet a photo or link to your favorite fried turkey recipe to @Uhaul. Include the promo hashtag. #UHaulTurkeyFryer
- Pinterest: Pin a photo of your favorite fried turkey recipe to any of your own existing boards. In the pin description, include the promo hashtag. #UHaulTurkeyFryer
- Blog: Leave a comment below in the comments section with a link to or photo pf your favorite recipe.
- Email: Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Tasty Turkey Contest” Include a photo or link to your favorite fried turkey recipe and your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, and phone number)
We will be judging the recipes on just how delectable they look, and which one we want to gobble up the most. We will also want to see how the community likes your recipe! If you enter your recipe via all 5 entry options above , we’ll see how many likes, retweets and repins your recipe gets!
Want to see the all the Tasty Fried Turkey recipes submitted for the contest? Follow our contest board on Pinterest!
Terms and conditions
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. This contest is sponsored by U-Haul International, Inc., located at 2727 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85021.
Entry: The only acceptable means to enter are those mentioned above. Multiple entries are permitted.
Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States, Canada (with the exception of the Province of Quebec) and the District of Columbia (excluding territories or protectorates of the United States); void where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (and their immediate families (mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife), and those living in the same household of such U-Haul International, Inc. employees responsible for the development of the MovingInsider blog and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this contest are not eligible to enter or win.
Prizes: The winning entry will receive a Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer Charbroil
Contest duration: The contest begins November 8, 2012 and concludes on November 15, 2012 at 11:59 EST. Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 PM EST on the last day of the contest.
Winner selection and voting: The winner will be selected through a panel of judges at U-Haul international based on vote of tastiest sounding recipe.
1. Only one (1) prize will be awarded per contest.
2. All entries must be submitted by email at email@example.com, or through U-Haul’s official social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest), or by posting a comment on this blog post.
3. Upon submission, all entries to this contest, along with all copyright, trademark, and other property rights associated with the contest entry become the sole property of U-Haul International Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog. Upon submission of each entry, the entrant and/or their parent or legal guardian acknowledge that U-Haul International will own all rights to use, modify, publish, display, promote and distribute the photo in perpetuity and without compensation to or permission of the entrant.
4. All contestants under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian and agree to all the Contest Rules stated herein. U-Haul will verify the age of all contest winners.
5. Any contestant found to have provided false information with their entry shall be immediately and automatically disqualified.
6. Only properly submitted entries shall be eligible for voting and a prize. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, not to display any entry that may be offensive, profane or otherwise inappropriate.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, WordPress or Pinterest.
8. By entering, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of the contest administrators will be binding and final in all respects; and (b) that U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog shall have the right and permission to use winner’s name and photograph for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any media without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
9. No substitutions or transfers of prize, except by U-Haul International, Inc. or www.uhaul.com/Blog (due to prize unavailability) for a prize of equal or greater value selected by U-Haul International, Inc. By entering, entrants agree that U-Haul International, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and www.uhaul.com/Blog are not liable and shall be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury and/or damage to entrant and/or any other person and/or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury and/or death to entrant and/or any other person, and/or damage to personal and/or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize, by misdirected or incomplete entries, by electronic or computer malfunctions, or by participation in this promotion.
10. If this contest/sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the U-Haul International, Inc. which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation or termination, U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog may, in its sole discretion, select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation or termination to award prizes. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee provided by U-Haul International, Inc. or www.uhaul.com/Blog
11. In the event the winner is disqualified for any reason, U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog judges will select a new winner and notify them by email.
12. By entering this Contest, the entrant and/or their parent or legal guardian agree that any and all disputes arising out of this Contest shall be submitted to a binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association.
U-HAUL AND YOU AGREE THAT CLAIMS MAY ONLY BE BROUGHT IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND IN THE NAME OF AN INDIVIDUAL PERSON OR ENTITY AND THAT CLAIMS MUST PROCEED ON AN INDIVIDUAL AND NON-CLASS AND NON-REPRESENTATIVE BASIS.