The #MyUhaul Journey Continues…Back In Time!
Your #MyUhaul Journey doesn’t have to end just because your move is over! There’s nothing more fun than going through old photos and reminiscing, so why not win something for doing it? We are looking for your U-Haul throwbacks to be featured on the side of our U-Haul trucks so break out the old shoe box of photos and dust off those albums in the attic! Whether it’s the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s or even 90’s, we want to see your U-Haul move. The most creative submission will receive a $200 VIP certificate which can be used for any service or product, a U-Haul Collectible Toy Truck and a copy of U-Haul’s book, “A Noble Function – How U-Haul Moved America.”
If you submit your photo on Instagram using #MyUhaul and include your story in the caption, you will also get a PERSONALIZED message from Boxman! But you will only get this if you use #MyUhaul and tell us your story!
U-Haul Chairman Joe Shoen sat down recently with one of our Moving Insider Authors to talk about this new photo initiative — a program with personal ties to his own family.
How do I submit my photo?
Are you on Instagram? When you upload your moving photos, use #MyUhaul to share your U-Haul Throwback. Photos can also be submitted online at uhaul.com/myphotos. The more pictures you submit with the most creativity, the greater your chance of winning.
How Do You Select the Winner?
The winner will be selected by U-Haul staff based upon creativity from all entries received during the specified time period. The winner will be notified via either Instagram or email, based on the medium through which they submitted their photo on.
There is one grand prize that consists of a copy of “A Noble Function – How U-Haul Moved America,” a Collectible U-Haul Toy Truck and a $200 VIP Certificate that can be used on any U-Haul services of products.
Want to see the winners of the #MyUhaul Journey contest?
What do you think of this new program? Is there anything you think we should talk about over our next Cuppa Joe? Let us know in the comments below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only one (1) toy truck, one (1) copy of “A Noble Function – How U-Haul Moved America” and one (1) VIP Certificate for $200 will be given out per contest.
2. Upon submission, all entries to this contest, along with all copyright, trademark, and other property rights associated with the contest entry become the sole property of U-Haul International Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog. Upon submission of each entry, the entrant and/or their parent or legal guardian acknowledge that U-Haul International will own all rights to use, modify, publish, display, promote and distribute the photo in perpetuity and without compensation to or permission of the entrant.
3. All contestants under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian and agree to all the Contest Rules stated herein. U-Haul will verify the age of all contest winners.
4. Any contestant found to have provided false information with their entry shall be immediately and automatically disqualified.
5. Only properly submitted entries shall be eligible for voting and a prize. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, not to display any entry that may be offensive, profane or otherwise inappropriate.
6. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, WordPress and Google+.
7. By entering, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of the contest administrators will be binding and final in all respects; and (b) that U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog shall have the right and permission to use winner’s name and photograph for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any media without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. No substitutions or transfers of prize, except by U-Haul International, Inc. or www.uhaul.com/Blog (due to prize unavailability) for a prize of equal or greater value selected by U-Haul International, Inc. By entering, entrants agree that U-Haul International, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and www.uhaul.com/Blog are not liable and shall be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury and/or damage to entrant and/or any other person and/or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury and/or death to entrant and/or any other person, and/or damage to personal and/or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize, by misdirected or incomplete entries, by electronic or computer malfunctions,or by participation in this promotion.
9. If this contest/sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the U-Haul International, Inc. which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation or termination, U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog may, in its sole discretion, select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation or termination to award prizes. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee provided by U-Haul International, Inc. or www.uhaul.com/Blog
10. In the event the winner is disqualified for any reason, U-Haul International, Inc. and www.uhaul.com/Blog judges will select a new winner and notify them by social media.
11. By entering this Contest, the entrant and/or their parent or legal guardian agree that any and all disputes arising out of this Contest shall be submitted to a binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association. U-HAUL AND YOU AGREE THAT CLAIMS MAY ONLY BE BROUGHT IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND IN THE NAME OF AN INDIVIDUAL PERSON OR ENTITY AND THAT CLAIMS MUST PROCEED ON AN INDIVIDUAL AND NON-CLASS AND NON-REPRESENTATIVE BASIS.