If I ever need to close again I will make sure to come back and I will recommend you guys you guys were nothing but awesome 😊
- U-Haul Trucks & Trailers
- Interior Storage Units
- Elevator Access
- Carts and dollies
- Ground Level Access
- Temperature Controlled
- Short and long term rentals
- Alarm System
- Boxes & Moving Supplies
- Video Surveillance
- Live-in Manager
- Climate Controlled
- Onsite fax and photocopy
- Low cost insurance available
- Online payments
- We do not honor U-Haul 1 month FREE storage coupons
- 10% MILITARY DISCOUNT:10 OFF FOR CURRENT OR RETIRED MILITARY, CURRENT STUDENT, and SENIORS!!!! Give us a call to find out more. New customers only.
- 13TH MONTH FREE:Pre pay for one year of rent and recieve your 13th month free! New customers only. Payment must be made upon move in. Other Restrictions apply
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
8' x 12' x 8'
Interior 1st Floor Street Level Climate Swing
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,200 - 1,600 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Burlington, Washington, 98233
Conveniently located at 719 Avon Ave, Abbeys Mini Storage is part of the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network. Our storage affiliates are independently owned and run, providing our customers with additional storage options. Each facility is unique to its local market and offerings.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
Storage Customer Reviews
Loved everything about this place...after hours access, security, use of carts that easily fit into the elevators, dry & warm inside, and even the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely come back.