I had a great experience with everyone at the Wall St location until one day I get yelled at over the phone because another employee did not enter notes about a late return I had requested. Overall, I would recommend your facility.
- Extended & 24-Hour Access
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Free Online Account Management
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- SafeStor Protection
- Open 7 Days
- U-Haul Trucks & Trailers
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- Package Signing and Receiving
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Midland, Texas, 79701
Conveniently located at 2803 W Wall St, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Midland is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
Storage Customer Reviews
Stuff was no friendly at all no one at all the manager try his best but stuff didn't attached to no one needs. Please look into customer service training.
The whole staff was very efficient and friendly. I had to extend my truck rental. They were very helpful and understanding.
The two times I used them I had reserved my rentals. Both times they completely changed what o had reserved to something that was twice as expensive. When something is reserved online I expect it to be what I’m getting: midland uhaul is screwing people just because they work in the oil field and assume everyone has a pile of money. Never again.... NEVER
Customer did not leave a comment.
The young man was really nice and professional.
Excellent customer service
Very rude. unorganized. Nothing was ready, I called the day before. had to wait 1.5hrs. They lied said it didn’t get there until Thursday but uhaul said got there Wednesday. worst uhaul ever.
Great way to move. Uhaul has it all
Ubox was late.
A very busy store. Not enough employees. I picked up several nails and screws around the storage areas. I had water damage to items I had in their storage building. When I reported it no one was conc