All my boxes were wet soaked. Could not find the office to get my complaint given in person. Everything smelled moldy and every box was wet. I had to discard many, many items.
- 24-Hour Access
- Boxes & moving supplies
- Carts and dollies
- Drive-up access
- Easy access & wide lanes to move in & out
- Electronic gate access
- Fenced/walled perimeter
- Ground level access
- Lighted units
- Locally owned
- Low cost insurance available
- Online payments
- Powered units
- RV/boat storage
- Superior Customer service
- Total account management
- U-Haul trucks & trailers
- Vehicle storage
- Very close to Interstate 10 off Pine Forest exit
- Video Surveillance
- Short and long term rentals
- 5% MILITARY DISCOUNT:We appreciate your service to our country & offer a special 5% discount. Only one discount per rental
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Pensacola, Florida, 32534
Conveniently located at 1989 W Detroit Blvd, A Less Storage West is part of the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network. Our storage affiliates are independently owned and run, providing our customers with additional storage options. Each facility is unique to its local market and offerings.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Vehicle Storage: Park your car, boat, RV or other motorized vehicle at this facility. Inquire about specific features available, including dump stations, electrical outlets, covered spots, and more.
Storage Customer Reviews
Although the facility appeared well maintained, my belongings were thoroughly destroyed by rats in the 3 or 4 months which they were stored. So, I would strongly urge no one to use this rats nest!!
Everything I had that was stored there was covered in mold and rat droppings. I had asked several times about the rodent problem and nothing was done. I even moved to different one. 50 % is ruined!
Everything was fine at a Less storage into a door fell on me at no fault of my own and I asked you being reimbursed for what it destroyed they begrudgingly gave it to me when I tried to get them to wo
Office not co-located with unit. Access to units by truck are substandard.