Moving Truck Rental in San Mateo, CA at Valero San Mateo
Moving to or from San Mateo CA 94403? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at Valero San Mateo.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at Valero San Mateo
- Pickups Small jobs
- Cargo vans Small jobs
- 10' truck Studio/Apartment
- 15' truck Apartment up to 2 bedrooms
- 17' truck Home up to 2 bedrooms
- 20' truck Home 2 to 3 bedrooms
- 26' truck 4+ bedrooms
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from San Mateo, CA.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in San Mateo, CA
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in San Mateo, CA are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in San Mateo CA 94403. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Interior rub rails in cargo vans
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- Gentle-Ride suspension
- Fuel-efficient V-8
- SRS/air bags
Scot G. on
great customer service
Robert W. on
Did not honor the reservation, specifically the online requested duration of the rental;. Also - no handtruck as requested. Then some bullsh!t late fee argument. U-hual's software sucks, apparently not functional, except to try and take unsupported fees from the consumer. Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln...
Kathy L. on
The location was very professional and helpful. Although the day I picked up my truck it rained the night before and the truck had water inside. Always note that Uhaul trucks are not waterproof.
Robert J. on
Make so you do not have to get gas before returning the truck.
Dasire'e N. on
1. I WAS UNIFORMED The time it took to get the paperwork completed wasn't so bad, but it took me over 20 minutes to get my keys because I wasn't aware of the secondary card needed on file. I think that should have been mentioned somewhere online. This took time out of the my day. 2. TELLER CURSED TOWARDS ME When I came back to give him the keys I had just filled up the tank; I gave him $8.00 for gas. I was in a great mood, but he wasn't. He went to check the milage and gas, came back, read off the charges. He mentioned that I had only driven 29 miles (4 miles less than original estimate) so I assume the my price dropped. HE told me it was 79.00 because raw gas wasn't filled up. I told him that it was a mistake. "I just checked it," he said "you want me to fucking check again?" I said yes, please. Turns out he was incorrect. I told him, you just have to wait a little for the meter to reach. He didn't give me eye contact. He didn't apologize for his inappropriate reaction. This gave him no right to address me like that. I tried to be calm about the whole thing incase he went behind me back and over charge me again for something petty. Afterwards, he didn't tell me he was done with the transaction. I stood there for a minute until I asked, is that all? He reply "yeah, you're free to go." The experience was well below the amount I could tolerate. He was rude and inappropriate. Not sure if I want to do business with a company who treats their new customers this way.
Donna M. on
John W. on
Tried to reserve at facility but wasn't able to accept either credit card so had to go home to reserve online without difficulty.
Linda K. on
I really liked the young man who helped me. He was efficient and a pleasure to work with. Thank you.
MARVIN R. on
The kids running the gas station were young. I understand. I'm more upset with u-haul's website than these youngsters.
Eileen M. on
The staff were really helpful and professional. They explained things clearly and I left feeling like I understood the contract and the vehicle.
Hiroki M. on
Good service, helpful and clear. great attitude from the 2 people who helped me. Thx!!!! And the convenience of gas station so you don't have to go anywhere to fill up tank. Just do it there when you return it!!!
Osman G. on
The paperwork indicated that the gas tank was 3/4 full, while in reality it was 5/8. The attendant verified that the tank was full 5/8 full and by pen tried to change the contract to show so by crossing out the 3/4 and marking the 5/8. However, upon arrival to Santa Rosa, their paperwork was still indicating 3/4. This type of behavior is unacceptable! Fortunately I had loaded gas well over 3/4 before I dropped the truck and this became a non issue. The other thing is that in the computer, when the attendant showed me the contract, the allowed mileage was 89. We did discuss this mileage limit as I though it will be cutting too close since I was moving to Rohnert Park and dropping at Santa Rose, and I was moving from Burlingame but picking up the truck in San Mateo, adding extra miles in both ends. The attendant indicated that this came from the HQ program and he cannot change it. It was 89 and that was it. When the contract was printed however, it was 84, and I didn't notice this when I took off.
Joseph V. on
convenient location at gas station. helpful gas station staff/uhaul check in staff went above and beyond normal duties in being helpful. very clean gas station and friendly staff
Barbara B. on
They didn't have everything in my order. And had trouble locating what they did have. The business is mostly a gas station, that also handles Western Union financial transactions, and UHaul. There was only one attendant who was interrupted constantly with gas station and Western Union customers.
Cynthia T. on
Excellent service, on time and very professional. Thank you!
Mohamed H. on
Very nice and clean location.
Hilary L. on
I was very happy they resolved my customer complaint by giving me a vip credit, but it took so much time to apply it i would almost rather have paid to save time. At this location there was only 1 attendsnt for 2 businesses (valero and uhaul) and though he handled it well, it slowed everything down.
jim w. on
Very efficient and good van
maria g. on
We received the best customer service!
tamy o. on
only good comments. very good customer service and friendly. Will use them again probably this weekend.
Patrick C. on
Allow the ability to select specific vehicle online, for example: Ford Transit 250 vs Chevy Express
Lucena B. on
Our drop off location was flawless. The guy who helped us was very accommodating and friendly.
shyam B. on
Jose is the best person I have seen in a long time. Good ideas and very helpful. THank you !!!
judith d. on
Nothing- the experience was flawless. The people at this site could not be nicer. The cargo van was new and easy to drive . Check in and out was efficient and painless .
Mark B. on
The customer service was really good! Awesome Service!